Friday, January 9, 2009

Juvenile blogger

I always wanted to become a distinctive characteristic which lead me to a profound stand with others In this huge crowded world. Appetite to become acknowledged as a profiler always chase me. I dnt know may be there is nothing wrong to declare such desires infront of others, or may be its very sound cacophonous . “ki farak panda” what people think , why they are criticizing… not to compromise with your ideas and replicate them into your life, that’s it.

So in the maneuver of becoming a popular blogger (like Amitabh,SRK,Amir,Shobhaa de…who ever write blogs), and cherish such writing experience , and making myself distinct, and replicate my thoughts, and impress my girlfriend, and strengthen my vocabulary,and above all  appreciate the truth that I can write…. I,ve started the endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment