Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cherish the commemoration

A tremendous excitation comes to an end, on 27th Jan’09. Every good time has an end with bunch of good remembrances. I’ve really enjoyed last couple of days in my life, added an extra passion in my calisthenics, weary living.

It was all started on 11th Jan, as I reached station to greet Gopu in my Zone. Scratching time from frantic schedule, nice foods, outings, drinking, driving, extravagancy all started spontaneously. Then we visit Nainital, Haldwani and Nanakmatta. A perfect pleasure full time spend with brother, who first time gratis from a city pent.

I reached DGP on 18th , as per plan. Times are fleeting like watching a Stallone movie in 89. Rini was there to welcome us. She was looking gorgeous, as always.  

The day 18th Jan, will remain special for me, my first official visit to 213, bidisha. Throttle with excitation and emotions, eager to prevailing the indomitable situation with right execution of words and etiquettes.

Times floating in get-together with relatives, reunion with friends, marketing, attend weddings, watching movies and eating and drinking without objection.

But in every instant I’ve found two people around me, Rini & Gopu, just like my two silhouette. Making the time more memorable.

Seconds to min., min. to hour , hour to days & days to week. I wish I owned a time machine.

Uploading few pictures relish the good time I spend with good ones…







2 comments:

  1. too good........ a bit fast presentation.. but i'm in love with it.. thinking of quitting writting myself & jst sit & read urs all through out.. love & regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you darling for the never ending inspiration...

    ReplyDelete