Saturday, February 14, 2009

To My Valentine...

 This is our third valentine’s day, together we walk for 3 years, sometime trembled, sometime firmed, but she always grasp my hand and taught me the meaning of true love.

This column is dedicated to my love, my worship, my valentine…. My RINI.

This most incredible episode with unbelievable proportion was started by a phone call in May 2006. Her loves incorporate with care interpret me that I’m imperfect without her presence. It was October 2007, I proposed her and she reckoned. My parents acceptance was very much matter for the implementation of our relation, she met my parents in June 2008. Endurance of our relation blessed when her family visit my parents, in Feb2009. Now we are few steps behind, starting of voyage together with social admiration.

There is no reason, why I love her, but a few things in her nature pleased me every time-

She cares for me and my family.

She is lovable.

She is innocent.

Make me laugh with her anecdote.

Understand me like my soul.

Love to spend hours with me.

Her presence ignites the ambiance.

Remember all little things I care about.

She knows how to respect elders.

She always enhances my spirit when I feel low.

 

She is not so hard to understand, some fascinating facts about her and I still discovering:

She is a mere perfectionist

She loves 5-star

She holds puppies anytime, anywhere

She orders soup

She styles with her hair

She wears jeans and kurti

She drinks vodka

She watches SRK

 

And the entire article will remain unfinished if I’d not mentioned about her

Best friend forever… Ipshita.

So on the eve of Valentine’s Day I wish that we always been an emblem of a

Good couple and mingle with love, affection and togetherness.    

 


4 comments:

  1. i feel myself luckier everyday in ur presence.... thanx for dedicating ur brialliant words,precious time.. none of my frnds can even think of getting such gifts.... thank you love..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly Deeply Madly in Love..:)

    well your writing is as marvelous as your Love..
    May God Bless ya both..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankz puru for ur precious comments...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great..U both look so nice and in peace..In an age when relationships are nothing short of a battlefield , its good to see people like you so much in love :)

    ReplyDelete